I don't like people. Yet I do. Confusing? Yes. Very.
It's actually simple once you break it down though. Yes, I like people, I get worried for people, and many people have my sympathy, especially when disaster happens. So yes, I do like people and I do care for them. (I am a person who rants about how America overspends while people in Africa starve.) But I also can't stand people.
I hate being in big crowds, I hate talking to people, I hate interacting with others. Unless, of course, I know you well. But really, I am not a people person. Now, I love going to places like the mall, the zoo, ect. But I don't like the interactions of people. Why? Maybe it's because some people are just so, ignorant, that they irritate me. Or their pushy. Or rude. Or snobby. I don't know, I just can't stand people.
I am also the kind of person who makes friends pretty easy, but has a hard time attaching to someone. But if I get attached to you, you're pretty much gonna have a loyal friend for life. Seriously. I am the person that if you mean a lot to me, I will never forget about you. Ever.
So yeah, pretty much my opinions on people. I'd say more, but school has worn me out so much that this is pretty much the most intelligent thoughts my brain can come up with.
So until later, see ya! :D
You seem a bit conflicted. :)
ReplyDeleteBut I know what you mean. I'm kinda the same way.