Okay, well, I haven't used this since.. August, but that aside, here's my newest post.
Valentines Day. Its that mushy holiday where everyone is reserving tables for dinner and buying more chocolate than they can probably eat. Its a holiday for silly (but adorable) plush toys holding hearts and cheesy valentines cards.
Why people love this day so much, I have yet to understand.
I personally think that if you view this day as a "strictly romantic" day, you'll miss out on a nice way to show your friends and family you care.
That's why I try to make this day more about friends and family and ignore everyones stupid romantic stuff. Those single people who whine the whole time that they don't have a date should stop and realize that shouldn't matter, they've got friends and family who I'm sure would like to spend the day with them.
So, make the most of today, spend it with your friends and family. Enjoy yourself. You don't have to be dating or married to have a good time.
Very wise, my dear. And I love spending Valentine's Day with you.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your message a lot. You're right. Some people get depressed on Valentine's Day because they don't have a boy\girl friend to spend it with. By the way, my old tired eyes had a little trouble with the white text. :) Grandma Hennis
Delete